Welcome Guest, Register and Log In to View Images, Make Posts and fully experience FunOnTheNet! This site is 100% free!
funonthenet

Funonthenet Community
FunOnTheNet Community
July 23, 2014, 03:01:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the FunOnTheNet Indian Discussion Forums! The largest, fastest and best discussion forums for India and the world!

New Users check out the - Forum Help Guide and the Forum FAQ/Tutorial

Home   Help Calendar Arcade Recent Topics Staff List Login Register  

Live Auto Updating Latest Topics!

Poll
Question: Whether writing in Hindi is a sign of our backwardness?
yes - 3 (9.4%)
no - 28 (87.5%)
can't say - 1 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Amitabh Bachchan's Blog in Hindi  (Read 32556 times)
yayaavar
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« on: October 31, 2008, 08:59:34 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Amitabh Bachchan has now started writing in Hindi in his highly popular Blog.
He is convent educated but possesses equal command over Hindi was hithertofore not writing in Hindi though his father late Dr. HarvinshRai Bachchan who had done PH.D in English Literature was a renowned Hindi poet.
One of his reader is highly displeased with Bachchan's shifting to Hindi writing and wanted him to revert to English.Bachchan has  said no to request.
In India speaking Hindi or writing in Hindi is considered a sign of backwardness.?
In China the most populous state in the globe,no one speak English.
So is the case in USSR,France.Japan,Germany,Italy,Spain,Portugal and other European countries.
In South West Asia,the native of these countries speak their own languages.
So is the case in South East Asea.
South American countries use very little English?
Why we Indians (including me) are so crazy about English?
ђยzєє
FOTN Junky

Posting Frequency

Mood
Words are Silver, Silence is Gold

View Profile Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 11:17:21 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

there is absolutely nothing wrong in writing in hindi or any other regional langauge If these people who say write in english

One of his reader is highly displeased with Bachchan's shifting to Hindi writing and wanted him to revert to English.
If these people dont know hindi or any other local language, why dont they learn it ? instead of saying write in english  Lips Sealed

I know how to speak n talk in english and hindi better than I can in talk in regional languages... it would be much better for me to talk in regional languages, much more usefull too  Tongue
I guess we talk in english as it forms a common language, breaking barriers and is also primarily a business language  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 11:22:01 AM by ђยzєє » Logged
yayaavar
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 11:03:14 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

there is absolutely nothing wrong in writing in hindi or any other regional langauge If these people who say write in english

One of his reader is highly displeased with Bachchan's shifting to Hindi writing and wanted him to revert to English.
If these people dont know hindi or any other local language, why dont they learn it ? instead of saying write in english  Lips Sealed

I know how to speak n talk in english and hindi better than I can in talk in regional languages... it would be much better for me to talk in regional languages, much more usefull too  Tongue
I guess we talk in english as it forms a common language, breaking barriers and is also primarily a business language  Smiley
Thanks HUZ for sharing ur views.+K
China which is a bigger country than us having many many more dilects than in India,also a British colony freed in 1949,use cantonese as their business language and not English.So is the case with Russia?
Why these countries do not use English as their Business Language?
Can any one enlighten me on this aspect?
Suraj Bodake
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 05:17:28 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

thanks
palden denzongpa
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 08:59:19 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

i will be very happy to read Amitabh Bachchan's blog in hindi, ofcourse i can read english either, India is a big country like china and bigger than germany and france, my mother language is not hindi but our national language is hindi, we must be proud of our national language and we are not more under the british sovereignty.
   palden denzongpa
 from sikkim clap
fros
Moderator of poetry section
FOTN Hero

Posting Frequency

Mood
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers

View Profile Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 02:16:45 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Amitabh Bachchan has now started writing in Hindi in his highly popular Blog.
He is convent educated but possesses equal command over Hindi was hithertofore not writing in Hindi though his father late Dr. HarvinshRai Bachchan who had done PH.D in English Literature was a renowned Hindi poet.
One of his reader is highly displeased with Bachchan's shifting to Hindi writing and wanted him to revert to English.Bachchan has  said no to request.
In India speaking Hindi or writing in Hindi is considered a sign of backwardness.?
In China the most populous state in the globe,no one speak English.
So is the case in USSR,France.Japan,Germany,Italy,Spain,Portugal and other European countries.
In South West Asia,the native of these countries speak their own languages.
So is the case in South East Asea.
South American countries use very little English?

writing in hindi is not at all backwardness.....

its called art to put ur thoughts in hindi words

Between yesterday's mistakes and tomorrow's hope, there is a fantastic opportunity... That's Today... Live it lively...!

sufi s
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Tongue Want to know the status of Hindi in our own country ? Just go back a few years... when MG Ramachandran, ex CM of Tamilnadu....was awarded the Padmashree, he refused to accept the award as the wordings on the Medal were in HINDI and not in TAMIL  !! Tongue

Click for Mumbai, India Forecast" border="0" height="60" width="468

ashishkumar
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

hi sir
how are you.
gautam shankar
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2009, 07:51:29 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

hi amitabh i am from patna and you are the one of the febrate actor of :mine  and i think you are not only actor but a good person too  thanks you   from  gautam yadav   patna sanjay nagarclap2:  
anurag tiwari
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 08:52:37 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Amit ji Namaskar,
                      paa me apk nay charitra ko charitrarth karne me, apko jo pareshania ai usk liy aap apne apko kaise taiyar karte they .is charitra ko karne k liy apko kaha se prerna mili.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Anurag  

kanpur
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Choose Board Name to Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Evil Afro clap Thumbs Up! lol dance [more]
Latest PostsTime
Drones Strikes: European Parliament Condemns Murder of Civilians!!! by Megg (The Newsroom) Today at 01:16:19 AM
**Wish Good Night** by annu faru (Chain Forum Games) Today at 01:13:38 AM
Tere dil ne mujhe dilse na chaha kabhi by annu faru (Shayari) Today at 01:11:00 AM
Agar Koi Tumse Mere Bare Me Puche To Kehna Wo Lajawaab Hai… by annu faru (Shayari) Today at 01:09:37 AM
Donít Marry!!! by vijay_kumar (General Discussion) Yesterday at 11:26:29 PM
Upcoming Movies...!!! by Niraj Malhotra (Movies/Celebs/Parties Pictures) Yesterday at 11:25:32 PM
With Jet's Fall, War in Ukraine Becomes Global, faraway asia comes to europe. by Megg (The Newsroom) Yesterday at 11:11:06 PM
Popular Topics in the last 24 Hours
With Jet's Fall, War in Ukraine Becomes Global, faraway asia comes to europe.
Isil says Christians must convert, pay special tax or leave
Religion: Are we better off without it?
Woman plotted son's murder with boyfriend
India in England 2014
Women's rights....
ANIMAL KINGDOM.........

Participate in the fastest growing Indian forums! This website is 100% Free. Please register or login using the login box above if you have already registered. You will need to be logged in to reply, make new topics and to access all the boards. Registration is free!

Click to register
To sign up to the Yahoo Group FunOnTheNet (to receive fun E-Mails everyday), enter your email address below.