Welcome Guest, Register and Log In to View Images, Make Posts and fully experience FunOnTheNet! This site is 100% free!
funonthenet

Funonthenet Community
FunOnTheNet Community
January 24, 2018, 03:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the FunOnTheNet Indian Discussion Forums! The largest, fastest and best discussion forums for India and the world!

New Users check out the - Forum Help Guide and the Forum FAQ/Tutorial

Home   Help Calendar Arcade Recent Topics Staff List Login Register  

Live Auto Updating Latest Topics!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HORRORSCOPE 2009  (Read 5893 times)
~ღ« เй$เYáн »ღ~
FOTN Junky

Best TopicMost Romantic Jodi

Posting Frequency

Mood
oήℓY яєα$oή ήє1 Cαή нατє мє เS τhєY wαήαβє ℓเκє мє

View Profile Stats
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 10:39:08 PM »

Pl note that Horoscope and numeroscope is entirly different subject and are not same.Numero scope is on the basis of Numbers where as horscope is based on Zodiac sign.What i look at the subject is that rule shld be applied equally to all.

Same has been done. Whether u like it or not, it was done as per your point. No further arguments on this now. Period.

And as Moderator if U wish to merge U can do so and we cannot do anything with that.

Well if I had to act like a Moderator the first thing I should have done is take action against you the very first day for breaking the rules.

# Users may not argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderator must first address the moderator in question via PM. If the problem can not be resolved, then the moderator and user must send their positions to the forum admin. The forum admin will make or change any and/or all final decisions.

http://www.funonthenet.in/forums/index.php?topic=1595.0

The only reason I replied calmly was coz it is my belief that "Things can be put across politely. Not even once I pointed out you breaking the rules continuously three times." Even then if you find me bias be happy with what you feel.

@ Merging the post:This is not image/joke or x,y,z section that the infos can be left scattered. And I have explained this in detail in the past too.; If you want your topic to be kept separate, then it is possible only if it is based on a completely new subject. Any new topic related to an existing subject will be merged so as to provide complete infos.

I feel jokes are jokes cannot be related with the subject matter since it has name of astro subject.

That's what you feel and I respect it. But U can't expect everyone to go by it. It's up to how you take it. I can't change your view. But I would like to leave things as it is.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 10:41:08 PM by ๑۩۞۩๑ZeNiA๑۩۞۩๑ » Logged
Sponsored-

Release my body with your lips & Stir my soul with the heat of your kiss
Muhabbat K Aabshaar-e-Ghazal ki Yahaa Kamee Nahi,     Bas Mere Hi Chaman Mei Phir Kyu Itni Maayusi Hai?
Dekha hai Maine Mubeen hote Har khwaab ko Yaha,  Phir Meri hi Duniyaa Kyu Issey Mehruum Hai?

~Insiyah (ZeNiA)

**DIV**
Super Elite Member

Posting Frequency

Mood

View Profile Stats
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 10:39:46 AM »

clap clap clap

*Div*

aman124

Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 09:30:14 PM »

11 02  1976
aman124

Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 09:31:36 PM »

krishan aggarwal
wnderman
FOTN Junky

Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2017, 12:17:49 PM »

Face Reading - The face reading is a very interesting subject. You simply observe a person, his mannerism, body language &the shape of his body parts. While conversing his style of talking, his posture of sitting or standing position, where he keeps his hands and positions his legs. After few minutes observation you can read a person like a book.

- http://astroindianpriest.com/face-reading/

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Choose Board Name to Jump to:  

Latest PostsTime
FLOWERS by ootyraman (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 03:23:07 PM
GOOD MORNING by ootyraman (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 01:41:41 PM
GOOD MORNING by ootyraman (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 01:15:23 PM
FLOWERS by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 05:26:52 AM
FLOWERS by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 05:23:15 AM
Prayer by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 04:37:25 AM
GOOD MORNING by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 04:24:17 AM
Popular Topics in the last 24 Hours
YM Mittal123 ji Fan Club ^-^ *-* ^-^
The Vaccine Against Diabetes Has Been Officially Announced and The Entire World
God In You !
FOODIES
Ik baar mujhe bhar ke nazar dekh lene do
OM - Old Melodies
Jiyo Jiyo Jagjit!

Participate in the fastest growing Indian forums! This website is 100% Free. Please register or login using the login box above if you have already registered. You will need to be logged in to reply, make new topics and to access all the boards. Registration is free!

Click to register
To sign up to the Yahoo Group FunOnTheNet (to receive fun E-Mails everyday), enter your email address below.