Welcome Guest, Register and Log In to View Images, Make Posts and fully experience FunOnTheNet! This site is 100% free!
funonthenet

Funonthenet Community
FunOnTheNet Community
July 30, 2015, 11:37:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the FunOnTheNet Indian Discussion Forums! The largest, fastest and best discussion forums for India and the world!

New Users check out the - Forum Help Guide and the Forum FAQ/Tutorial

Home   Help Calendar Arcade Recent Topics Staff List Login Register  

Live Auto Updating Latest Topics!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest single moms!  (Read 17588 times)
~ღ เй$เYн ღ~
FOTN Junky

Best TopicMost Romantic Jodi

Posting Frequency

Mood
oήℓY яєα$oή ήє1 Cαή нατє мє เS τhєY wαήαβє ℓเκє мє

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« on: November 18, 2009, 01:06:15 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Australian supermodel Elle MacPherson claims life as a single mother is "full of laughter" and she doesn't mind raising her two children alone. The 45-year-old who has sons Flynn Alexander, 11, and six-year-old Aurelius Cy Andrea with her former partner Arpad Busson, has said she has no qualms bringing them up alone because she gets to spend a lot of quality time with them, reports gossip.ie.

Here's a look at some of the hot single mommies both in Hollywood and Bollywood.

"There is a lot of laughter in our lives. I believe children's lives are made up of experiences, not of materiality specifically. It's not the toys they remember, but the time we spend together learning to ride their bicycle or camping trips or toasting marshmallows," she said.

Earlier this year online dating websites Date.com, Matchmaker.com, and Amor.com, polled its members to see who they think is the sexiest celebrity single Mom. Male and female singles, voted Sharon Stone and Pamela Anderson the sexiest single Mom. "I've tried to remarry move on like any other single mom. I've tried to create a healthy example for my kids always," Anderson, who has two sons Brandon Thomas Lee (b June 6, 1996) and Dylan Jagger Lee (b December 29, 1997) from her marriage with Mtley Cre drummer. According to the actress and glamour model, the father of her children "has been in their lives in a productive but small way over the years."

Sharon Stone, 51, has three adopted sons - Roan Joseph Bronstein, eight, Laird Vonne Stone, who is almost four, 3-year-old Quinn Kelly. This is what the 'Basic Instinct' star told 'People' magazine: "The most surprising part of being a mom is that I can actually accomplish it all every day. And get them all under the blankets every night." She admitted that while it was hard work to care a family on her own, it was ultimately worth it.

Despite splitting from her husband Chris Robinson in 2007, Kate Hudson says she doesn't feel alone. "Being a single parent can be difficult, but I dont feel I am one," the 30-year-old actress told 'InStyle UK' magazine. "Chris and I are co-parenting." The couple have a 5-year-old son Ryder Russell Robinson.

Reese Witherspoon met American actor Ryan Phillippe at her 21st birthday party in March 1997. They have two children: a daughter named Ava Elizabeth, born September 9, 1999, and a son Deacon Reese, born October 23, 2003. The couple split in 2007. In an interview to 'People' magazine, the Oscar winning actress insisted she wasn't unlike other single moms. "It isn't anything I chose in life, it just sort of happened that way. We all just do the best we can. We're all just people trying to get through life however we can... I'm thrilled to be any sort of inspiration to anyone!" she was quoted as saying.

Denise Richards, who has two daughters - Sam J (born March 9, 2004) and Lola Rose Sheen (born June 1, 2005) - from her marriage with actor Charlie Sheen, admitted she was left worrying about her finances after her divorce. "I'm like any single mom. I have bills to pay like anyone else," she was quoted as saying. She even did a reality show based on her life as a single mom called 'Denise Richards: It's Complicated'.

Actress Liv Tyler and her husband British musician Royston Langdon got divorced in 2008 after five years of marriage. The couple have a 5-year-old son Milo William Langdon. According to the 'Armageddon' star, she is enjoying the quiet life as a single mom. "I don't want to surprise or shock. And I don't have any urge to run naked along a beach or get drunk at a party. I live quietly in New York, out of the public eye. I don't go out much. My favorite nights are staying in watching TV or going to a movie and eating popcorn," she was quoted as telling Britain's 'Cosmopolitan' magazine.

Release my body with your lips & Stir my soul with the heat of your kiss
Muhabbat K Aabshaar-e-Ghazal ki Yahaa Kamee Nahi,     Bas Mere Hi Chaman Mei Phir Kyu Itni Maayusi Hai?
Dekha hai Maine Mubeen hote Har khwaab ko Yaha,  Phir Meri hi Duniyaa Kyu Issey Mehruum Hai?

~Insiyah (ZeNiA)

~ღ เй$เYн ღ~
FOTN Junky

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 01:08:35 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

American singer-songwriter and musician Sheryl Crow, 47, adopted a two-week-old boy named Wyatt Steven Crow in 2007. According to Crow motherhood has given her life a purpose. "I don't think I had any expectations about being a single mother, but Ive had my family around a lot, so he's not being entirely raised by a single parent. Whether it's been easy or hard, it's been a lot of fun," she was quoted as saying in an interview.

British actress and singer Minnie Driver described being a single mother like an "insane earthquake." She gave birth to boy named Henry Story Driver in 2008, but chose to keep the father's identity private. "I waited a long time to have children because I had this career that was kind of like my kid, it required as much nurturing. There's no amount of hassle that could be bigger than my love of Henry," the 39-year-old star reportedly told the 'Parade' magazine.

'I, Robot' star Bridget Moynahan gave birth to a baby boy, John Edward Thomas Moynahan in August 2007. The father is NFL quarterback Tom Brady who Moynahan dated from 2004 to 2006. In an interview to 'People' magazine, Moynahan admitted she had never planned on being a single mom. "I'm a traditional girl, and I believe in marriage, and I just always thought that's the way I'd be doing this. For a moment, it was hard for me to accept that this was the way I was going to have a family. I'm not sure anyone - and I could be wrong in this - grows up thinking, 'I want to be a single mom,'" she was quoted as saying.

Britney Spears has two sons - Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline - from her ill-fated marriage with Kevin Federline. With rumours of her growing intimacy with agent/boyfriend Jason Trawick, the children may not be without a father for very long. This is what Jason's friends were quoted as telling 'Us Weekly': "(Jason) treats the kids like they were his own. He is absolutely fantastic with the boys. When you see him with them, you wouldn't think for a moment that he wasn't their dad."

Supermodel Kate Moss has a daughter, Lila Grace Moss, born on September 29, 2002, with 'Dazed & Confused' editor Jefferson Hack. Moss currently lives with her daughter Lila in a 9 million townhouse in St John's Wood, North London. Tabloids and gossip magazines frequently report on her status, and since Doherty, Moss has been dating Jamie Hince, guitarist for The Kills.

Actress, former fashion model, beauty queen and...single mom. One of the highest-paid stars in Hollywood, Halle Berry gave birth to her first child, a girl named Nahla Ariela Aubry, on March 16, 2008. She is currently in a relationship with the father, French-Canadian supermodel Gabriel Aubry, nine years her junior. Although Berry has indicated that she did not intend to marry again, she does want a second child.

While on the topic of hot single moms, how can we not talk about our very own Sushmita Sen. The former Miss Universe and successful Bollywood actress had a few relationships, but marriage was clearly not on the cards. That did not stop this courageous young lady from fighting a legal battle to adopt a baby girl, Renee. The court recognised her right to adopt a child as a single parent in 2000 and since then the Bengali beauty and her daughter have been quite inseperable.

Urvashi Dholakia is one of the most talented and beautiful stars on Indian television today. Few know that she's also a single mother of two teenage boys. She was married at 16, had twins at 17 and went through a divorce one-and-a-half years later. "I am happy today. I don't regret anything in life. I am a proud single mother," she was quoted as saying in an interview.

Muhabbat K Aabshaar-e-Ghazal ki Yahaa Kamee Nahi,     Bas Mere Hi Chaman Mei Phir Kyu Itni Maayusi Hai?
Dekha hai Maine Mubeen hote Har khwaab ko Yaha,  Phir Meri hi Duniyaa Kyu Issey Mehruum Hai?

~Insiyah (ZeNiA)

vickky1976
FOTN Trailblazer

Posting Frequency

Mood

View Profile Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

wow there are lots of single moms who needs nice company,.. guys someone try out these beauties

vickky

kev
FOTN Legend

FOTN Most Creative MemberFOTN PrincessFOTN Best Writer

---- Level II ----
Posting Frequency

Life is not a bed of roses...but it's worth living

View Profile Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

wow there are lots of single moms who needs nice company,.. guys someone try out these beauties
for most of them, it's a wel thought act decision dear , at this point in time & in the modern era, women ARE independent & don't need a male counterpart to experience motherhood- a debatable issue for sure but the modern woman has freedom of expression. It's not that the male suitors are unavailable... far from that Smiley

Flower Be Kinder than Necessary; everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Flower

kev
FOTN Legend

---- Level II ----
Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 03:44:12 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Lovely post Zenia, nice to see Sush on the list of hot moms Smiley

Flower Be Kinder than Necessary; everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Flower

~ღ เй$เYн ღ~
FOTN Junky

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 03:51:52 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Lovely post Zenia, nice to see Sush on the list of hot moms Smiley

Hey even u like her? wow   clap

~Insiyah (ZeNiA)

kev
FOTN Legend

---- Level II ----
Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 03:53:27 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Isn't she one of the most graceful actresses the indian industry boasts of?

~ღ เй$เYн ღ~
FOTN Junky

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2009, 03:56:50 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Isn't she one of the most graceful actresses the indian industry boasts of?

Ofcourse Yes  Thumbs Up!

~Insiyah (ZeNiA)

Sαяνєѕн Pяαтαρ Sιηgн
FOTN Legend

---- Level II ----
Posting Frequency

Mood
"Life is Game & We Should Play"

View Profile Stats
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

clap clap clap clap Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

*Sophia*
Super Elite Member

Posting Frequency

Mood

View Profile Stats
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2014, 06:41:12 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Afro Nice collection.
tfs

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Choose Board Name to Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Evil Afro clap Thumbs Up! lol dance [more]
Latest PostsTime
Homosexuality (among Muslims) :Reconcile Our Beliefs with Scientific Evidence... by rainbow6666 (General Discussion) Today at 11:17:43 AM
Truly Lovable __Friendship Wallpapers!! by Cubanota_53 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 10:50:51 AM
Kamli - Nav Sidhu by kangna001 (The Video Zone) Today at 10:48:29 AM
Good Person Or Good Lesson by . मनीष . (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 10:19:56 AM
A secret...... by . मनीष . (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 10:18:42 AM
Loving you was the best decision of my life by . मनीष . (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 10:17:51 AM
A Sculpture Of A Giant Hand In Atacama Desert, Chile by . मनीष . (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 10:17:03 AM
Popular Topics in the last 24 Hours
Best one.....
Magical Art By Tomasz Alen Kopera
Biggest Funny SMS Collection
End of an era: 'Missile man' Dr APJ Abdul Kalam passes away after cardiac arrest
Homosexuality (among Muslims) :Reconcile Our Beliefs with Scientific Evidence...
*WHY I AM A HINDU - MUST READ*
M E N - (ir)Relevant?

Participate in the fastest growing Indian forums! This website is 100% Free. Please register or login using the login box above if you have already registered. You will need to be logged in to reply, make new topics and to access all the boards. Registration is free!

Click to register
To sign up to the Yahoo Group FunOnTheNet (to receive fun E-Mails everyday), enter your email address below.