Welcome Guest, Register and Log In to View Images, Make Posts and fully experience FunOnTheNet! This site is 100% free!
funonthenet

Funonthenet Community
FunOnTheNet Community
April 25, 2014, 03:11:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the FunOnTheNet Indian Discussion Forums! The largest, fastest and best discussion forums for India and the world!

New Users check out the - Forum Help Guide and the Forum FAQ/Tutorial

Home   Help Calendar Arcade Recent Topics Staff List Login Register  

Live Auto Updating Latest Topics!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SAVE THE GIRL CHILD-SAVE THE WORLD  (Read 21669 times)
tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood
i luv in my own way n tats very special n unique

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« on: November 06, 2009, 05:42:22 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

HI FRIENDS

I AM VERY TOUCHED AND GLAD WITH THE RESPONSE YOU ALL HAVE GIVEN FOR THE "DIFFERENTLY ABLED PEOPLE" IN MY PREVIOUS THREAD.

HERE I AM BRINGING IN NOTICE AGAIN A VERY SERIOUS AND SINFUL JOB THAT IS DONE EVEN TODAY IN OUR COUNTRY.THAT IS "FEMALE INFANTICIDE"  Sad

AS YOU PEOPLE CAME UP WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND PROMISES THAT YOU ALL THOUGHT FOR DISABLED PEOPLE I HOPW YOU WILL THROW SOME LIGHT ON FEMALE INFANTICIDE THAT IS BEING PRACTICED IN OUR COUNTRY.

I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT ITS A GIRL WHO IN FUTURE BRINGS A NEW LIFE IN THIS WORLD,WHETHER THE BOY OR GIRL.SO WHY KILLING HER?  Sad HOW CAN ANYONE CUT THE TREE ON WHICH YOU GET FRUITS AND HOW CAN ANYONE SPOIL THE LAND THAT GIVES YOU FOOD THAT KEEPS YOU ALIVE? Sad

WHY DONT ANYONE THINKS THAT IF HIS/HER MOTHER WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED THEN FROM WHERE HE/SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THIS WORLD. Sad

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 05:43:24 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

India is growing dynamically in every fields. Today, the boom in economy, innovative technologies and improved infrastructure has become nationís pride. The country has witnessed advancements in all fields but bias against a girl child is still prevailing in the country.
This social evil is deep rooted in Indian ethos and the most shocking fact is that the innovative and hard high end technologies are brutally killing the Indian girl child. Innovative techniques, like biopsy, ultrasound, scan tests and amniocentesis, devised to detect genetic abnormalities, are highly misused by number of families to detect gender of the unborn child. These clinical tests are highly contributing to the rise in genocide of the unborn girl child.
In todayís day and age most couples prefer the process known as a planned pregnancy, because of various factors; prime amongst them being the financial well being to support the birth and nurturing of a child. In such cases, the first prenatal visit actually happens prior to actual pregnancy, to see whether one is ready to go off the contraception pills and conceive a baby. 

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 05:45:05 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

However, in maximum conceptions, one is unaware of the pregnancy until actual realization dawns after one skips the first menstrual cycle. Normally doctors except ladies to pay their first visit anywhere between the sixth and twelfth week after conception.
Amniocentesis started in India in 1974 to detect fetal abnormalities. These tests were used to detect gender for the first time in 1979 in Amritsar, Punjab. Later the test was stopped by the Indian Council of Medical Research but it was too late. The benefits of these tests were leaked out and people started using it as an instrument for killing an innocent and unborn girl child.  Many of the traditional women organizations also took up cudgels to stop this illegal practice but all failed and with the passage of time these tests became a major contributor to bias against a girl child.

Female feticide and infanticide is not the only issues with a girl child in India. At every stage of life she is discriminated and neglected for basic nutrition, education and living standard. When she was in the womb, she was forced to miss the moment when she was supposed to enter the world. At the time of birth her relatives pulled her back and wrung her neck. After killing her she was thrown into a trash can.

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 05:46:08 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

During childhood, her brother was loaded with new shoes, dresses and books to learn while she was gifted a broom, a wiper and lots of tears. In her teenage, she missed tasty delicious food to eat and got only the crumbs. During her college days, she was forced to get married, a stage where illiteracy, lack of education resulted in high fertility rate, aggravating the condition of females in the country. Again if this female gives birth to a girl child, the journey begins once again. She missed all roses of life and was finally fitted to a graveyard. Thatís where she got peace of mind.
We all are proud citizens of India. The need of hour is to realize our responsibilities and give a halt to this evil crime. What can we do to curb the brutal and undesirable practice of mass killing girls? A determined drive can initiate a spark to light the lamp and show the world that we all are part of the great Mother India

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 05:47:12 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

A girl child is God's gift, nurture her like a flower

It is only a woman who understands that weather a male or female child, it should be healthy and given equal status. A woman has the power to end the evil of dowry system also.  As girls are given a chance to live there will be control in population. Families will be small, healthy better educated and happy. Todayís woman has to be given the confidence to live. She will eventually be a balanced mother. The craving for the ubiquitous male heir has to vanish. Discrimination between the male and female child have to end for ever. Educated Indians have to behave responsibly and set an example for one another.

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Ministry for Welfare of Woman and Child in India says, ‘don’t kill your girl child. We will look after her.’ It is an embarrassment for all of us if we fail to protect the rights of the girl child. India has examples of women who have risen from the ashes like phoenix and done the country proud. India can be poised and shining only if the girls are given an opportunity to prove their talents. In education they have been toppers consistently against boys. A girl is like a flower to be nurtured.

She is a goddess to be revered. She is mother earth that sustains the very breath of humanity. How can man even think of killing her in the womb? It is said in the Bhagwat Gita that the karma of the past catches up.  For those who have killed their daughters mercilessly they will go through the same fate. But the woman whose tender heart continues to nurture will still give a chance to evil to redeem. Unless India gives women a chance to survive, it would fail as the world’s largest democracy.

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 05:48:47 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 05:53:59 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

VIEWS FROM FEW CELEBES:-

tripti_25
FOTN Trendsetter

Posting Frequency

Mood

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 05:56:29 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

A VERY TOUCHING VIDEO FRIENDS PLEASE WATCH IT COMPLETE AND THATS MY PROMISE YOU WONT STOP YOUSELF SHEDDING TEARS :'(THIS VIDEO WENT THROUGH MY HEART :'(

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GM7yOs139XA&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GM7yOs139XA&rel=0</a>

makhan2chor
FOTN Legend

---- Level II ----
Posting Frequency

Mood
Every moment of your study life is a picture

View Profile Stats
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

+K

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

તમારી આંખ સારી હશે તો દુનિયા તમને ગમશે, અનેતમારી જીભ સારી હશે તો દુનિયાને તમે ગમશો.અક્કલ ઉધાર ન મળે

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Choose Board Name to Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Evil Afro clap Thumbs Up! lol dance [more]
Latest PostsTime
North London couple, 12 and 13, become UK’s youngest ever parents!! by kalifa6666 (The Newsroom) Today at 03:11:26 PM
Young Prince's WORLD Travel! by Megg (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 03:01:03 PM
Mass abduction of schoolgirls by islamist militants in Nigeria by Megg (The Newsroom) Today at 02:54:58 PM
Mass abduction of schoolgirls by islamist militants in Nigeria by kalifa6666 (The Newsroom) Today at 02:52:09 PM
Huge’ Hindu, Buddhist statues against Islam, ex-judge says by Megg (The Newsroom) Today at 02:49:03 PM
Young Prince's WORLD Travel! by wnderman (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 02:47:55 PM
Correct your information about Islam Religion, by N@zu (General Discussion) Today at 02:47:11 PM
Popular Topics in the last 24 Hours
Correct your information about Islam Religion,
Love shayari collection
North London couple, 12 and 13, become UKís youngest ever parents!!
Barsaat Shayari collection
NEEND, DIL Aur WAQT
: एक औरत के सरल प्रश्न जो आपके दिल को छू लेगें
Beyond the truth of our own truth

Participate in the fastest growing Indian forums! This website is 100% Free. Please register or login using the login box above if you have already registered. You will need to be logged in to reply, make new topics and to access all the boards. Registration is free!

Click to register
To sign up to the Yahoo Group FunOnTheNet (to receive fun E-Mails everyday), enter your email address below.