Welcome Guest, Register and Log In to View Images, Make Posts and fully experience FunOnTheNet! This site is 100% free!
funonthenet

Funonthenet Community
FunOnTheNet Community
September 19, 2014, 01:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the FunOnTheNet Indian Discussion Forums! The largest, fastest and best discussion forums for India and the world!

New Users check out the - Forum Help Guide and the Forum FAQ/Tutorial

Home   Help Calendar Arcade Recent Topics Staff List Login Register  

Live Auto Updating Latest Topics!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: US Presedenti​al Candidate'​s Wife Condemned for.......​......  (Read 3740 times)
Δ Simba
FOTN Trailblazer

Posting Frequency

Praise the goat

View Profile Stats
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 07:19:13 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Excuse Me?

She has apologized for her remarks.
You're still at the stop sign!!!

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2012/04/12/hilary-rosen-apologizes-for-ann-romney-comment/

sweetsonali84
FOTN Learner

Posting Frequency

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 06:08:00 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Women have brains, don't they? Why not ALSO use it for things other than homemaking??
Dear Simba ,I am quoting above lines from reply 8 by you.
It seems that you are not aware of ground situation otherwise you wound not have made this remark.Women have brains and these days being homemaker is last in the priority of females.They are now more career minded than men.If you have read my previous posts ---I have written about declining number of men in western colleges and universities.Women are majority in most courses including medicine and in some universities in Engineering and management too.Worst situation is in Veterinary courses where almost eighty percent students are women.In most colleges sixty to sixty five percent students are women while men are thirty five to fourty percent.Lower number of men with educational qualifications means lower number of men eligible for professional and decision making jobs.
                 You can search in google for "Gender gap" in colleges and schools.
Δ Simba
FOTN Trailblazer

Posting Frequency

Praise the goat

View Profile Stats
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 01:00:44 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Dear Simba ,I am quoting above lines from reply 8 by you.
It seems that you are not aware of ground situation otherwise you wound not have made this remark.Women have brains and these days being homemaker is last in the priority of females.They are now more career minded than men.If you have read my previous posts ---I have written about declining number of men in western colleges and universities.Women are majority in most courses including medicine and in some universities in Engineering and management too.Worst situation is in Veterinary courses where almost eighty percent students are women.In most colleges sixty to sixty five percent students are women while men are thirty five to fourty percent.Lower number of men with educational qualifications means lower number of men eligible for professional and decision making jobs.
                 You can search in google for "Gender gap" in colleges and schools.

Sonali,

I wasn't aware of the gender ratio situation in academic world. It is logical the more females graduate, more likely they will be at the workplace. However, some of the faculties are still male dominated. Engineering, for example, we have barely 20 females students out of ~250 students. This still resembles most of the universities in Canada. The situation is completely opposite in Science Faculty. You'd see majority of women in those faculties. I have observed good male-female ratio in Accounting/Business however.

I agree women may get to the position where they'll make serious decisions. But, here's the deal, Women do not get attracted to beta males. Deep down, women still want an alpha male to protect her and give them sense of security. Women seeking a man less superior to her self is unimaginable in my opinion, unfathomable as well. Lucky those guys are! There maybe only a small number of women who may want to be dominant to males.  Smiley 

vraghavan

Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 08:05:24 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote

The unrecognized role of women as homemakers was spelled out long ago by Germaine Greer in her own characteristic caustic words:

The house wife is an unpaid employee in her husband's house in return for the security of being a permanent employee!

I believe things are now changing fast, with all the talk of the Era of Househusbands!
sweetsonali84
FOTN Learner

Posting Frequency

Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 02:56:43 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Germaine Greer and other leading feminists were rather extremists and not moderates working for women's interests.Many radical feminists are even against marriage between men and women......It is not surprising that western society is in such crisis.
               One might have noted women's role as homemaker has been condenmed by Hilary Rosen who is a lesbian feminist and not by men.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Send this topic  |  Print  

Choose Board Name to Jump to:  

+ Quick Reply
With a Quick-Reply you can use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post, but much more conveniently.
BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough|GlowShadowMarquee|Preformatted TextLeft AlignCenteredRight Align|Horizontal Rule|
Insert FlashInsert ImageInsert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert FTP Link|Insert TableInsert Table RowInsert Table Column|SuperscriptSubscriptTeletype|Insert CodeInsert Quote|Insert List
Smiley Wink Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry Evil Afro clap Thumbs Up! lol dance [more]
Latest PostsTime
Two British Tourists Found Dead On Thai Beach by Sarky (The Newsroom) Yesterday at 11:38:24 PM
Understanding Women by Sarky (General Discussion) Yesterday at 11:30:20 PM
This is in Hanoi, Vietnam by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Yesterday at 11:10:05 PM
Animated Love Pictures by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Yesterday at 10:15:14 PM
Ranjana Mishra - New Photo Gallery by ymmittal123 (Movies/Celebs/Parties Pictures) Yesterday at 10:12:50 PM
This is in Hanoi, Vietnam by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Yesterday at 10:07:09 PM
This is in Hanoi, Vietnam by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Yesterday at 10:06:22 PM
Popular Topics in the last 24 Hours
Teen May Get 2 Years For Pic Of Fake Oral Sex With Jesus!!!
ISIS bans math, sport, social studies for children
Bahgwaan ne banaya hai aurat ko, bahut khuchh karne ke liye
Top 12 Love Quotes That Will Make You Nostalgic About Your Romance
aaj baras jaao ji bhar ke, ki main baadal hoon tumhaaraa
Sharia Law, Is it good or bad ?
Ranjana Mishra - New Photo Gallery

Participate in the fastest growing Indian forums! This website is 100% Free. Please register or login using the login box above if you have already registered. You will need to be logged in to reply, make new topics and to access all the boards. Registration is free!

Click to register
To sign up to the Yahoo Group FunOnTheNet (to receive fun E-Mails everyday), enter your email address below.