Welcome Guest, Register and Log In to View Images, Make Posts and fully experience FunOnTheNet! This site is 100% free!
funonthenet

Funonthenet Community
FunOnTheNet Community
February 25, 2017, 10:13:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the FunOnTheNet Indian Discussion Forums! The largest, fastest and best discussion forums for India and the world!

New Users check out the - Forum Help Guide and the Forum FAQ/Tutorial

Home   Help Calendar Arcade Recent Topics Staff List Login Register  

Live Auto Updating Latest Topics!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member ? have a look !!  (Read 475014 times)
JÍη
Cherubic Mod.
FOTN Trailblazer

Posting Frequency

Mood
Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« on: January 28, 2007, 06:14:20 AM »

Dear members Fun On The Net cordially welcomes you !  We expect that you’ll spend your best time here !

First of all I would recommend you to go through the Forum FAQ/Tutorial

and

Guidelines to the Forums !

Friends..Isn't it necessary to have your identity through which people will recognize you, understand you and most importantly will Identify you ! So how about the idea of Introducing yourself ??

Its mandatory that whoever joins FOTN has to fill in the Fotn Slam Book and earn your welcoming Karma !

Here are some General guidelines to make your FOTN Roller Coaster ride more easy, comfortable and fun!!

Replying to a topic !

If you are a registered member and are logged in (use the login box near the top).. then you are capable of replying in a given topic.. of your choice ! At the end of every topic.. the quick reply key u see..(given in the image below) is to enable you to respond in a topic !

Creating a new New Topic

Go to any board index by clicking on board name in main index and then click new topic to create a new topic.. ! (Make sure you are posting New topic in the relevant Section !)

Just a minute..Before creating any new topic.. you should check whether the material which you are going to post is already been posted  ?  Use the Search topic .. Key to conform .. if its existing or not ! If  No .. then you can move ahead to post the new topic.. !

(Note: If your topic is found as a repost then either your topic will be locked or will be merged with the existing topic !)

User friendly Links

At the top of your page, you will find two links.. which will help you to have a quick look at those topics where you have replied and to the new topics which have been created since your last visit !

Your Title
Titles for the Members depends on the number of posts !

TitleRequired Posts
Noob0
Newbie1 - 20
FOTN Learner21 - 50
Jr. Member50
Full Member 100
Adv. Member250
Elite Member 500
Super Elite Member1000
FOTN Trailblazer 2000
FOTN Trendsetter4000
FOTN Hero8000
FOTN Addict16000

Personal Messages! (PMs)

A member is allowed to send Personal messages to other members only if he/she completes 20 posts i.e only when they become FOTN Learner !

If you any other problem/queries or anything which you want to ask..
You can either post it in this topic or simply ask in the Feedback Section at the link given below:
http://www.funonthenet.in/forums/index.php?board=4.0

FOTN Team would be glad to lay their helping hands at your service ! We’ll try our best to answer your query asap !

Welcoming New Members

And yes.. as a member of FOTN team now.. you should also take part in welcoming new members.. who post their Introduction ! A simple welcome can encourage the new bees to post  !  Two things to kept in mind while welcoming new members.. is the DATE when the intro. topic was posted ! PLEASE do not take part to welcome those whose intros are more than one month old ! secondly,  the MEMBERs TITLE of that person .. if the New bees posts counts are more than 100 i.e crossed the title of Full member.. then they don't require any Welcome.. as they are now familiar with the Forum and are not novice anymore !!

I would be thankful for your cooperation and hope you will have a chilling time here ! Smiley

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 11:33:43 AM by MaxX » Logged
Sponsored-

anithasankaran
FOTN Learner

Posting Frequency

anitha

View Profile Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2007, 11:26:59 AM »

very informative,thank u Afro

Shotgun
FOTN Learner

Posting Frequency

I am not Bruce Willis

View Profile Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »

Ok that was good information, but can somebody tell me how to insert picture which I see at the bottom of some users replies.  Undecided Thank you.
DJay
FOTN Trailblazer

Posting Frequency

Mood

View Profile Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »

Nice1 m sure this is gonna helw NewBees a lot

Good Work Jen  Afro
amity21
Mr. Globie..
Global Moderator
FOTN Junky

Posting Frequency

Mood

View Profile Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 06:50:40 PM »

Ok that was good information, but can somebody tell me how to insert picture which I see at the bottom of some users replies.  Undecided Thank you.
Those are called Signatures..

First the rules..
# Ensure the entire size of all your images and text do not exceed 600 x 150.
# All image(s) must not exceed 60KB in total file size.

Now go to
Profile>>
Forum Profile Information>>
In Signature Coloum...

[img]http://your signature image url[/ img]

iris

Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 04:22:07 PM »

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii forum i'm iris aka  nitin
prethi

Posting Frequency

no one is special........luv all

View Profile Stats
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 07:19:56 AM »

hai, thanx for ur information.......... Undecided Undecided could anyone help me how to use attchments while reply  Undecided Undecided Undecided

by,
prethi

JÍη
Cherubic Mod.
FOTN Trailblazer

Posting Frequency

Mood
Topic starter

View Profile Stats
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2007, 01:28:04 AM »

hai, thanx for ur information.......... Undecided Undecided could anyone help me how to use attchments while reply  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Just browse the picture you want to insert.. !This can be done by clicking the + sign next to additional options.. and you wont have to visit any ImageHosting site ! Smiley

.Belo.
Global Moderator
FOTN Junky

Posting Frequency

Mood
Global Moderator

View Profile Stats
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2007, 02:13:37 AM »

+ K to JE-LO

Good topic.

Just wanted to add that mostly all sections have a topic which shows guidelines or FAQs about that particular section.

Every new member should make it a point to visit that topic and understand the guidelines of that particular section.

It hardly takes a couple of minutes Smiley

vickyrana_999

Posting Frequency

View Profile Stats
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 10:25:14 AM »

[/co Afro happy bday happy bday
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Choose Board Name to Jump to:  

Latest PostsTime
J O K E S 1 2 3 ! by refresh (Funny Pictures) Today at 09:45:39 AM
GOOD MORNING by ymmittal123 (Amazing, Breathtaking, Cute, etc.) Today at 04:47:57 AM
15 Most Beautiful Islands and Beaches by ootyraman (Travel & Tourism) Yesterday at 11:50:07 PM
15 Most Beautiful Islands and Beaches by ootyraman (Travel & Tourism) Yesterday at 11:48:15 PM
15 Most Beautiful Islands and Beaches by ootyraman (Travel & Tourism) Yesterday at 11:14:41 PM
15 Most Beautiful Islands and Beaches by ootyraman (Travel & Tourism) Yesterday at 11:10:59 PM
15 Most Beautiful Islands and Beaches by ootyraman (Travel & Tourism) Yesterday at 11:09:46 PM
Popular Topics in the last 24 Hours
YM Mittal123 ji Fan Club ^-^ *-* ^-^
The Vaccine Against Diabetes Has Been Officially Announced and The Entire World
God In You !
FOODIES
Ik baar mujhe bhar ke nazar dekh lene do
OM - Old Melodies
Jiyo Jiyo Jagjit!

Participate in the fastest growing Indian forums! This website is 100% Free. Please register or login using the login box above if you have already registered. You will need to be logged in to reply, make new topics and to access all the boards. Registration is free!

Click to register
To sign up to the Yahoo Group FunOnTheNet (to receive fun E-Mails everyday), enter your email address below.